Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dance inspiration!!

Today started out just like any other on this thanksgiving break but then..... :)

DANCE SHOPPING!!

I found two loyalty cards to my local dance supply store and lucky for me, I needed new soft slippers. Dad and I ran over to the store and when I walked in, there was the most slim, inspirational girl working behind the counter. No clue how disordered she is, but she sure as hell helped me to not eat for the rest of the day :D I had to slip up at dinner but i threw it all back up before it made it's way anywhere on my body.

My loot from the day's dance adventure included:
one 3/4 length sleeve black leotard
one GORGEOUS black shrug with a sick black and white graphic of two pointe shoes across the shoulders
Two pink mesh bags (one big, one little)
one grey knit classic shrug
one pair of absolutely superb capezio, juliet ballet slippers (fit like a glove!!)
one precious pair of pink polka dotted foot undies
and last but certainly not least, one stunning watercolor wrap skirt that fades from a fiery red, through hues of orange, to a bright yellow at the bottom

Hell to the yes!

I just sorted through my dance shit to find more beautiful treasures to pack for school
I grabbed my legwarmers and some extra leotards as well as a couple of shrugs that have been hiding in the back of my drawer... my goal will be to look as thin natalie portman in black swan. She always wears the cutest fucking outfits! I want to do that!! lol

I really have this uncontrollable urge to cut some sick design into my hip... i may have to settle for little lines though.. my most recent cuts are scabbing over and healing so i may as well make some more

I love you all so very very much

stay beautiful

ph ps.. I dropped some lbs since tuesday.. im still a hefty 131 though.. fuck these leg muscles :(

stay beautiful, my lovelies

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment