Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mmmmmm new people, new things, new firsts

So my sisters birthday is coming up tomorrow... And we're on speaking terms again so I have to do something for her..

Oh yeah.. And she introduced me to my new guy friend... (still a bit shy about the bf word).. So I have to get her something amazing. Because... Well... He's kind of great :)
And he's also
... Wait for it...
Single!!

Im not getting my hopes up.. I'm keeping my guard wayyyy up. And I'm doing my fucking research before I get involved but hey, he said he likes crazy lol
... Yeah I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it in that particular sense.


Oh one more thing.. I've been able to more or less compartmentalize my fuckedupness so far into the darkest reaches of my brain that I now feel somewhat back to normal-me... Which is still fucked... Probably more so than self-aware-me... But at least the voices are muffled
Still pretty scarred up... In a bunch of ways... But hey,
Paul likes crazy haha

Well wish me luck :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment