Thursday, December 8, 2011

My love, leave yourself behind. beat inside me, leave you blind

My love, look what you can do. I am mended, i'll be with you.

so the one person who can fix me, doesn't love me.

and in the spirit of true highschool drama, i'm crying about it.

I hate to let anyone actually know how badly it hurts. I'm such a fragile person to begin with and then to make things worse, I actually let him in this time. he knows everything.

literally.

He didn't shy away from my darkness, instead he held me. He understood. When I cry and fall apart he pulls my face up to his and tells me not to be afraid. He sits with me for hours on end just talking and cuddling and laughing and fantasizing. We fantasize about different lives. I'm an international spy and he's an assassin and we roam the world together in crime and passion. If this isn't what love looks like, I'm terribly afraid that I have no idea what love is. I always thought that love was when two people know everything there is to know about each other and choose to be there in spite of all of it.

SHIT I'm dumb.

I guess I fell for it again eh? I fall in love really quickly. These are the facts. I fall and I fall hard because I truly feel for people.I truly do love people. When my infatuation with love is combined with earth shattering sex and intense passion, I fall faster than a brick in a lake. The funny and truly masochistic part of the whole ordeal is that, truth be told, I like that i fall fast and hard. If I didn't I would cease to be myself. Of all the things that i utterly despise about myself, that is the one thing that I hate the least.

Even though I bleed, at least it means I have felt.

some pretties to help you get by:




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful song and post! <3 I know how you feel seriously...i'm deeply depressed and only 17 :( btw we have very similar stats and same height!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I'm not sure if you rememeber me but I've been following your blog for quite some time. I've strayed away from blogger in fruitless attempts of recovering, but I just want you to know that I hope you are well and I'm sorry you are heartbroken. I admire your quality of the ability to feel compassion and love.

    ReplyDelete