Monday, May 31, 2010

FAILURE!

I failed last night. I ate and i purged. I don't necessarily think of it as a binge but i definitely ate. I feel like such a failure now. I feel bloated and fat and ugly and I honestly just want to be empty but there's nothing I can do about it now. I've now got this ugly dilemma to face: do I take laxatives and risk looking bloated for my pool party tonight or do I just work it all off at the gym today? hmmm. one thing is for certain: I will not eat at all today. nothing. not one bite of anything at all. I still have a venti sumatra blend black coffee from starbuck's chilling in my car cup holder so I guess I'll have that this morning and nothing else.

now it's time to check out my gym's class schedule. I love taking group classes because a) I am so much thinner than most of the people in the class and b) they are so much fun that I usually forget I'm taking a class lol. I am already sore from my cardio funk fusion yesterday and I didn't even feel like I was working all that hard haha. When I get a workout and it's fun I always feel like I'm cheating. It's like, if it doesn't hurt, then I shouldn't be getting results :)

On the brighter side of life, my best friend kelly just got a membership to my gym/pool again. She cancelled her membership when she went away to school but now we can hang out there like we used to. I'm probably going to head over to the pool in just a little bit to work on my tan (:

No comments:

Post a Comment