Saturday, May 29, 2010

just a brief disclaimer of sort

Why hello there everyone, I'm going to begin this blog by offering somewhat of a disclaimer.. I am in no way a blogger. in fact, this is my very first one. I wanted a way to exoress myself and my feelings toward my eating disorders that can speak into the lives of other people around me. That said, I know there are multitudes of eating disorder websites and I'm a member of a few of them, I just need a ay to vent and let the world know how I am doing. I feel like maybe this will help keep me accountable. any thoughts? give 'em to me. I really do want feedback. With THAT being said, I hope you all realize that I do not in any way want or expect to get "better" I am pro-ana as far as my life is concerned. I believe that it is a disorder that is deeply woven into my psyche and it really can't be caught like the common cold. I do not expect to be giving people advice on how to contract this disease and if you are a healthy individual I hope you can discern the sickness from the wellness in my writing. I hope you can see me as an example of why you should continue to eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. Stay strong, stay kind, and most of all STAY GORGEOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment