Saturday, July 3, 2010

finally back to decent

why hello there my pretties,

The story of the hour is this: MISS B IS FINALLY BACK DOWN TO 120.4!

yes, ladies and gents, that's right. no more self sabotaging simply because I've got nothing to lose. I'm back within my ideal range which means now I actually am back on track. OH HAPPY FUCKING DAY!

I know this..

in approximately three days time I will be down to 118 and I'll be laughing at this post. "120.4?" i'll say with a smirk. "oh what a tubby lardass i was," but who gives a damn? I'll be thinner, closer to thin, and closer to beautiful which ultimately means closer to perfect.

I will never BE perfect... only closer and closer.

I do think I"M going to the bookstore today to pick up a copy of wintergirls. everyone has been so ecstatic about it that i simply must check this one out for myself.

love you all

xoxo
B

ps. My mom got me two packages of silly bands... I'm almost twenty years old. It is beyond me why I get so overjoyed by little rubber bands. but anyways She got me a pack of princess ones and a pack of zoo animals.

needless to say... I'm addicted

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. yess!! silly bands!! =] i have sea creature ones. im almost 18 yrs old and i love them too!! and 120.4 thts great girl!! thts real great!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 120!! I love silly bands, and I'm 25. :P I got Disney princess ones. And my sis gave me a bunch that are all shaped like firearms...
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You must be so proud of yourself. And you'll be even further when you lose more. :] What are silly bands? I've never heard of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay congrats
    i have silly bands as well and im 24 ha they are the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love it when the numbers go down! Congrats, hun!

    ReplyDelete