Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i'm reaching a peace.... of sorts

okay... I'm getting skinny. I like it a lot. I'm about 118 with all my clothes on which is fantastic but not good enough.

on the therapy front, I researched therapists that I might actually have somewhat of a respect for and I came up with one. just one. so i made an appointment....

it's next monday... I've got a week to freakthefuck out and diginmyheels which is preposterous because I made the appointment for MYSELF. idk. here's her website if you want to check it out and shoot me some opinions

I'm reading wintergirls right now and it's phenomenal. I can already tell that I'm going to have to read it a couple times before it all has a chance to sink in.

In my spare time I've taken up swimming. it's a drug. I have an addictive personality... needless to say, i'm addicted. It all started when I told my father I wanted to run a marathon. being the caring father that he is, he told me that I couldn't look like a concentration camper and survive 26.2 miles.. so we compromised.
and so begins the training for my triathlon.
mind you, I've never swam laps in my life (successfully, that is) years of figure skating has given me terrible knee joints, and the majority of my cycling experience has been indoors.
so what if this isn't destined to be the most successful experience of my life? at least it'll be entertaining as fuck!

moving on to my regrettable absence as of late. I truly am sorry. sometimes I feel like I have to disconnect myself from the blogs for a few days. i need time to remember which voice is my own and which one is just the rambling regurgitation of all that i've read. There are so many beautiful minds on these blogs... and I've missed you. (see what I did just there, my pretties) yeah I mean you. You're a gorgeous brain, a stunningly breathtaking mind and i love you.

hope to write soon with some more updates

xoxo
B

4 comments:

  1. o dude ur so not as all over the place as u said u were crazy
    and now u got me wanting to do a marathon/ triatholn thingy of course i cant cause of my poor lungs ew
    but neway ima check out the site what i was suppose to read yesterday
    im sure ur meeting will go great next week and u promised to tell me all about it so yay
    ok have a great work remember exercise for me int at crazy ass outfit
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight and good luck for your appointment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your appointment, I hope it goes well! <3

    Woo, all that training sounds like harad work! Don't fall on your face, ok? Rest days are imporatant, no matter how little we want to take them XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, with all the swimming, you'll be so toned and fit!

    ReplyDelete