Wednesday, June 2, 2010

alright. I have been pretty purgey today which I don't feel to terrible about because my weight is still dropping but I do hate that my entire face is just one huge breakout. I need to wuit the purging. I told brandon that i've got some pretty serious eds and either he didnt fully get what i was saying or he is super super cool about it. hopefully he's super cool about it because i definitely don't need another man trying to tell me what to do. I weighed in at 121.2 this morning but I've been blacking out a lot so i need to eat a little. the unfortunate thing is that I can't ever just eat a little. it's all or nothing with me.

i'm wicked happy about the 121.2!!!

I ate some veggie burgers with ketchup, some marshmallows, and a few pieces of bread then purges them up but i wasn't positive that I got all of the bread and burger up so I took 3 laxies. I truly hope I don't get a huge huge huge belly bulge from it but I'm not too concerned.

yesterday I did 45 minutes of kickboxing class, an hour of super intense hip hop and about fifteen minutes of step. idk how much i burned but i bet it was a lot. today I'm meeting kelly for kickboxing a little later which will be refreshing. I love her (:

my immediate goal is to fast for the rest of the day. let's see how that works

I know I can stay strong!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing job on your weight loss so far, 121!!
    You do have to avoid fainting though. If you're concerned about eating, eat an entire single of serving of something. Such as an entire bag of popcorn (90 calories) or an entire banana (also 90). This makes you feel like you've eaten the entire thing, and you don't have to sacrifice too many calories for it either.
    Hope this help. Keep it up =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thnx so much that was super helpful dear

    ReplyDelete