Monday, June 21, 2010

I need help.. help help help. I've been bulimic so much that it hurts.
The only time that I'm happy is when I'm fasting but with my sister's craziness and the drama surrounding my life right now, I havent been able to fast like I should. I suck at restricting because I just throw it up. even if I only eat a half cup of greenbeans (yeah.. I love veggies) I either can't stop eating or I go straight to the wc and drink water til I'm full then throw it all up... wtf?

today I failed and it's not even noon.
breakfast:1 slimquick packet w/bottles water
lunch: 1 romaine salad w/carrots (decent) and raisins (no good)
shit ton of cookie dough and 6 freshly baked cookies.

see if you can spot the mistake

yeah.. I thought you probably could.

I don't know how to get myself back in control of what I'm putting in my body. I hate myself for my newly acquired habits and all I really want is to drink sq and water all day. I would be weightless, I would be perfect, and I would be pure.

I need tips on getting back on track. please?
love love love

B

No comments:

Post a Comment