Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hair skin and nails.. oh my!

So.. I should hve seen it coming. I knew the day would come when I would look down in the shower drain and see more hair in the drain than on my head... I'm not skinny enough to be losing hair. Why and how can this be happening to me right now? my nails are cracked and splitting, my skin is that of a teenage boy, and my hair....
my long, beautiful, chestnut hair....... it's coming out left and right. My gums are receding and are always sore.

why do i still feel the need to cling to ana after all of this? I weigh 118. that's fucking ridiculous to weigh 118 and to be losing hair and shit. I'm freaking the fuck out!!!! aaaghhh what the hell can i do now? will my hair come back if i turn from ana? if I forsake my only friend will my teeth be spared?

the better question is can i? do i have the strength to let vile nourishment sit in my protruding stomach, all the while knowing that I will gain weigh faster than I can even blink due to the bullshit I've dragged these poor bones of mine through.

I don't even know if this post makes sense anymore. I hope it does because I'm seriously about to explode.

stay beautiful

xoxo
B

3 comments:

  1. hi

    do you take any vitamins? or calcium chews? some have calories, but minimal and they can help a lot in keeping your body health(ier)

    losing hair is usually because we're malnourished - even I could lose my hair if I fasted for too long or cut out too many veggies.

    hope it helps, no one wants to be the beautifully thin, but balding girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair always fell out even before ana... HUGE clumps of it in the shower every time I washed my hair!! My colorist recommended that I take Biotin, and it actually works pretty good. I think it helps make nails strong too, but you can't tell by me. I pick and bite them down the quick.

    Stay strong, pretty lady!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete