Tuesday, June 1, 2010

alright so I feel good and horrible at the same time. I feel that all of you should know, I'm just getting out of a very unhealthy relationship that I've been trying to break free of since january... I know... it was really really hard. He keeps texting me and telling me that he misses me and he wants things to be different and all of the typical bs that he says to get me in bed. The good news is... wait for it... I"M OVER HIM!!!! :) I've moved on to an incredibly sweet guy that has been my best friend since middle school. he's perfect for me. so.. why do I feel like I still kind of miss Mr. asshole ex? my life is full of contradictions.

On a different not, I ate and purged last night but luckily I feel like I got the majority of it all up and out of my system. to prove it, I weighed in this morning... wait for it... 123.8!!! YESSS I'm getting there again! :) I'll probably post again a little later today

xoxo
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment